The Center for Spiritual Living-Fremont is a spiritual community where you are encouraged to find and live from your authentic self. We honor the many paths to God, for while there are many names and paths, we believe they all ultimately lead to the same Infinite Spirit.
Love is Blessing You!
We believe in Spiritual Living
At Center for Spiritual Living, We share a philosophy that inspires us to focus on how to think, not what to think. We subscribe to a set of Spiritual Principles by which we live. We won't tell you we have all the answers; rather, we will remind you that your answers are already within you.
We believe in a world that works for everyone
Center for Spiritual Living is made up of people just like you - young, mature, single, coupled, parents - people from all walks of life, coming together to transform, live, build dreams, and reveal love.
Spend a few Sundays with us, and you will discover an environment that promotes a positive and intentional way of living.
Join us for an experience filled with music, inspiration, laughter, and learning. It's an event that will inspire you long after the service ends!
- March 1 - Rev. Andy Anderson
- March 8 - Amy Meyers
- March 15 – The Spiritual Dimensions
- March 22 - Primary Colors
- March 29 - Bev Barnett and Greg Newlon
- April 5 - Multidimensional
- April 12 - Freddie Weber
- April 19 – The Spiritual Dimensions
- April 26 - Scott Grace
- May 24 – The Spiritual Dimensions
- June 14 – The Spiritual Dimensions
- June 28 - Sky Nelson
- September 20 – The Spiritual Dimensions
- October 18 – The Spiritual Dimensions
- September 15 – The Spiritual Dimensions